AFFCU 2022 Annual Meeting
ATLANTIC FINANCIAL FCU ANNUAL MEETING
You are invited to attend the 2022 Atlantic Financial FCU Annual Meeting.
Date: Monday, April 25, 2022
Time: 5:00 pm
Place: Virtually (online)
All AFFCU members are welcome to join. The 2022 meeting will again be held virtually. Registration is required and can be completed using the zoom virtually meeting registration link provided below. Meeting access details will be provided after completing the registration process.
The purpose of our Annual Meeting is to:
- Update members on the status of the credit union
- Review and approve the 2021 credit union financials
- Outline past successes and future goals
- Committee reports
- Address old and new business items
- Elect or re-elect Board of Directors
Register To Attend Here
Copy and paste this URL into browser if link above does not work properly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUqcuGtrzosEtYDw1NnAvRPv-hcnsiMfNUN
- To attend in this meeting, current Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union membership is required and will be verified.
- Login instructions will be sent via email to all registrants closer to the meeting date.
Election of Board of Directors
In accordance with National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) election procedures, each year the Nominating Committee, appointed by AFFCU’s Board of Directors, administers the election for open Board positions.
For the 2022 Election, there are three (3) terms expiring and up for election. The three open positions will each have a three-year term. The Nominating Committee has reviewed all applications for these positions and has nominated Trista Nachodsky, Stacey Purnell (incumbent), and Francis “Fran” Reinhardt (incumbent) as volunteers based upon their qualifications.