Take Control of Your Finances
Managing your money many not sound like a hard task, but expenses can pile up quickly and spiral out of control without a good plan. That’s why we offer free resources and counseling to help you achieve financial success today and into the future.
IMPROVE YOUR CREDIT
Reach Savings Goals
Financial Resources To Help You Get Ahead
Atlantic Financial FCU is committed to supporting your financial well-being, which includes providing you with guidance and support throughout your financial journey. That’s why we partnered with KOFE – “Knowledge of Financial Education®” – to provide you and your family with resources and tools to stay financially fit!
KOFE provides you with free unlimited access to tools, resources and one-on-one coaching to help you build and maintain financial stability. These great resources and information are designed for everyone, no matter what your current financial situation or knowledge level may be.
Unlimited Financial Education
- Extensive library of educational videos and downloadable publications
- Budgeting tools and financial calculators
- Access to webinars and podcasts
- Interactive, self-paced educational courses
- Live web chat with financial coaches
- Live 1-on-1 phone counseling with financial coaches
Personal Financial Coaching
- Personal counseling by phone
- Reading & understanding credit reports
- Debt management / Debt resolution options
- Budgeting tactics / Saving strategies
- Credit counseling for home purchasing
- Mortgage repayment options
- First-time home buyer education
- Reverse mortgages
AFFCU Money Matters Blog
Get helpful advice through our educational articles and resources provide in the AFFCU Money Matters blog.
Let us bring the education to your workplace. We work with employers to deliver Lunch and Learn seminars that provide convenient financial wellness topics to your team.