Your mail sent to and from AFFCU through the United States Postal Service may be delayed
We understand the United States Postal Service was experiencing significant delays with mail delivery. As a result, your mail to AFFCU and our mail to you may be delayed. This includes monthly statements and year-end tax information sent from us. It also includes any payments you send to us via check or even some payments processed through another institutions online bill pay system.
Please be aware of these delays and regularly monitor your payment activity to see if payments have cleared.
To help resolve some delay issues, we recommend you connect with us digitally.
Our Mobile and Online Banking are the fastest and most convenient ways to:
- Monitor account balances and transactions
- Make payments and transfer funds
- Securely access and view statements (Access via online banking)
- Download and print tax documents (Access via online banking)
- Update your contact information to stay connected
We also highly recommend you enroll in paperless (electronic) e-statement delivery.
- Help reduce the risk of lost, stolen, or late mail
- Receive email notifications when new statements are ready
- Expedited delivery and access to statements and tax documents
- Simple access to historical statements
Download Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App.