AFFCU has a strong member-focused and service-oriented organizational culture, and values the contributions of its employees. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Our benefits include paid leave (holidays, vacation, sick, and personal), health care plans with an HSA or HRA option (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) retirement program, life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and tax saving flexible spending accounts. Our locations are easily accessible and conveniently located near I-83. Become an employee and a member, and participate in the success of Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Center Representative
The Call Center Representative is the primary point of contact for inbound calls to the Credit Union. The Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to our members who contact us by phone, web or e-mail and is responsible for cross-selling AFFCU's products and services. These responsibilities are done within all Credit Union policies and procedures as well as all applicable laws and regulations. All AFFCU employees are expected to be ambassadors of the Credit Union living out our mission to enrich our members' lives through consistent, exceptional service.
- Answer inbound calls promptly and provide a resolution to the inquiry in a timely manner with minimal call transfers
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Assist with questions and inquiries that come through the "Contact Us" from our website
- Assist members with "phone activated transactions" (PAT), e-branch transactions/ pin resets, and navigating the AFFCU website
- Block and/or activate debit and credit cards as appropriate
- Post mailed payments, deposits and other miscellaneous transactions.
- Provide "live chat" support via web site
- Assist other departments when needed.
- Cross train in other areas of branch operations and fill in as needed.
- Meet sales goals while promoting credit union's products and services
- Comply with credit union policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills in a professional, engaging, courteous and confidential manner.
- Possess a working knowledge of computers and ability to navigate through multiple software applications.
- Ability to work accurately with numbers and perform basic mathematical calculations with accuracy.
- Must possess strong member service skills
- Must be highly organized, flexible, detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently and to organize and prioritize tasks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise judgment, logic, and initiative with integrity
- Communicate and interact with members and co-workers in a professional, engaging, courteous manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of financial services or customer services experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience providing direct member /customer service preferred or 3 years of customer service support.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hunt Valley, MD
Compensation Range: $12.79 to $15.98 per hour
To apply for this position, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org