FINANCIAL WELLNESS RESOURCES
Atlantic Financial FCU has partnered with KOFE to help you stay financially fit! KOFE provides you and your family with resources and tools to improve your financial wellness. There are great resources and information for all no matter what your current financial situation or knowledge level may be.
What is KOFE
KOFE stands for "Knowledge of Financial Education®" and is a financial education and coaching service provided to AFFCU members by our partner, the non-profit organization Consolidated Credit. AFFCU's partnership with KOFE allows us to provide financial education tools and resources to you, free of charge. We're working to support your financial well-being.
What Does KOFE Provide You?
Atlantic Financial FCU members have free unlimited access to tools, resources and one-on-one coaching to help you build and maintain financial stability.
Unlimited Financial Education
FREE Online Resources include:
• Extensive library of educational videos and downloadable publications
• Budgeting tools and Financial Calculators
• Access to webinars and podcasts
• Interactive, Self-paced Educational Courses
• Live Web Chat with Financial Coaches
• Live 1-on-1 phone counseling with Financial Coaches
Personal Financial Coaching
Work with your Coach to review and analyze your budget and spending, determine goals and create an action plan. Coaches provide advice on:
• Personal counseling by phone
• Reading & understanding credit reports
• Debt management / Debt resolution options
• Budgeting tactics / Saving strategies
Coaches offer information on:
• Credit counseling for home purchasing
• Mortgage repayment options
• First-time home buyer education
• Reverse mortgages
Click here to get started and explore all that is available to you.
If you are interested in speaking with a Financial Coach, simply call 844-325-8012. Coaches are available Monday –Thursday 8:30am-8pm EST, Friday 9am-5pm EST, and Sat/Sun by appointment only.