Let's face it. You're busy, and your life doesn't always revolve around banking hours. With the anytime nature of free mobile banking, that is not even remotely a problem. Stay just as connected to your money from anywhere — even on the go!
Simply download our free app, use the internet browser, or our text banking to check your balance, transfer funds, receive alerts, and much more! You can even deposit checks in a matter of minutes utilizing nothing more than the camera on your phone and a few quick button clicks!
- Simply use your browsers or download our convenient app for free
- Free, secure, time-saving service, available for members enrolled in online banking*
- Access a wide range of banking tasks 24/7, even on the go:
- Check account balances
- View account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments (if created through online banking)
- Set up alerts (if created through online banking)
- Deposit checks
- Available via any web-enabled phone
- Save yourself time; fewer trips to a branch necessary
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply
- Co-op ATMs & Branch Locator
Locate ATMs Via Smartphone App
Finding a network surcharge-free ATM is a snap with CO-OP's Locator App for iPhone and Android users.
- Uses the CO-OP ATM Locator mobile app (iPhone | Android)
- Search for ATMs by specific address, city, state or zip code.
- Downloading the app is free, easy, and there's no registration process.
Locate ATMs Via Text Messaging
You can also locate a CO-OP surcharge-free ATM via text message.
- Simply determine your location or area
- Then text the address, intersection or zip code to 692667 (MYCOOP) 2
- You'll receive a very prompt text response with the location of the CO-OP ATM nearest the location you requested.
- But please remember to never text and drive!
- Visit co-opnetwork.org for more information.
Whether you have a smartphone or a desktop scanner, the ability to deposit checks is always at your fingertips. Easy-to-use E-Deposit from Atlantic Financial makes depositing checks a cinch.
- Free, time-saving service for members with online banking and mobile banking
- To deposit a check, simply scan the front and back of check via a desktop scanner or camera-enabled smartphone
- From there, log into mobile or online banking and select the account in which to make the deposit
See our FAQs page.