At Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union, banking doesn't just stop at accounts and loans. We offer our members a wide variety of supplemental services to add ease to their banking lives.
If you're looking for something specific and it isn't found here or elsewhere on the site, please be sure to let us know! We're always here to make sure banking is convenient for you.
Atlantic Financial FCU's routing number is: 252075744.
Online Check Reordering
Easily reorder checks online without an extra trip to a branch.
Safe Deposit Box Rental
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your most valuable items and documents are safe and secure.
- Located at our Hunt Valley branch
- Sizes range from 3X5 to 10X10
- Annual fee is usually tax deductible*
- The sooner you rent one the more you will save on the annual fee
- An ideal way to store your most important papers, contracts, legal records and valuables such as coin collections, family heirlooms, and jewelry.
|SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
all boxes are 26 inches long
|3 x 5||$24.00/yr.|
|3 x 10||$54.00/yr.|
|5 x 5||$54.00/yr.|
|5 x 10||$75.00/yr.|
|10 x 10||$144.00/yr.|
*Consult a tax advisor.
*Contents of Safe Deposit Boxes are not insured or guaranteed by the credit union, the NCUA, or by any other government agency.
Automatically deposit your entire paycheck, pension check or social security check into your share or checking account. Your money will always be in your account when you need it. No hurrying to the credit union or standing in line to make a deposit or get cash. It is free, safe, and secure. To set up with your check issuer, use Routing & Transit number 252075744 and your AFFCU account number as it appears on your monthly statement.
Designate part of your paycheck for automatic deposits to AFFCU for forced savings or to make your monthly credit union loan payment. Protect your credit rating by never being late or missing your loan payment. To set up, use Routing & Transit number 252075744 and your AFFCU account number as it appears on your monthly statement.
Note: This service can only be provided by AFFCU in cooperation with your individual employer.
Wire Transfer Services
- Move money between AFFCU and other financial institutions within hours
- On normal business days, usually the same day, if received before noon
- Low Service Fee (to wire funds out).
- No Service Fee to receive wires into your account
- Call AFFCU, (410) 584-7474 or 1-800-505-7476 for complete instructions
- Wire transfers through Western Union are not possible
- An affordable and secure way to send money through the mail
- May be purchased up to $1000 per money order
- Available at both AFFCU branches - appointment recommended
- No fee charged for members