Auto Buying Assistance
When it comes to auto buying, we want our members to feel confident and well informed. That's why we offer a wide range of auto buying resources to always keep you one step ahead.
N.A.D.A. (New Car Pricing and Used Car Values)
What is my car worth?
Find out online through N.A.D.A.! Discover how much you can expect a dealer to give you for your vehicle as a trade-in — plus the retail value of your current car for those who are interested in trying to sell it on their own.
How much can I borrow?
Apply before you shop to see how much money you qualify to borrow. Check out AFFCU's car loan options and rates. Then use AFFCU's online application or call AFFCU during normal business hours. You also have the option to call the 24 Hour Loan Line when AFFCU branches are closed.
Loan payments can be made automatically on a predetermined schedule without your intervention. Request to have the automatic transfer from your checking or savings account to your loan once a month or to coincide with your direct deposit weekly, bi-weekly or semi-monthly. Protect your credit rating by never being late or missing your loan payment
Finding the Best Deal
For new vehicles, AFFCU offers the services of MVCP and UBS to get you the best deal at a dealership convenient to you.
- MVCP (Motor Vehicle Certification Program): Be directed to dealers where the pre-negotiated prices will save you money, time and effort. You will be MVCP with the latest pricing and rebate information. Once you've purchased your vehicle, MVCP advisors will audit the transaction and certify that you've received the price you're entitled.
- UBS (United Buyers Service): Contact United Buying Service for a referral to an Authorized Dealer and get discounts on the purchase of most foreign and domestic cars & trucks along with the manufacturer rebates and dealer incentive money.
For used vehicles, AFFCU partners with Enterprise Car Sales. Throughout the year, Enterprise will offer special incentives to further enhance their already below N.A.D.A retail value no-haggle pricing.
Enterprise Auto Sales
- Shop at Enterprise Sales lots for quality used vehicles. Low (below NADA retail value), no haggle, no hassle prices. Financing referred back to AFFCU. Call 1-800-CAR-SALE or click here for the location nearest you and for more information.
Baltimore Area Sales Lots
- Timonium - 2312 York Rd., Timonium, MD 21093 (410) 308-8731
- Glen Burnie - 502 N. Crain Highway, Glen Burnie, MD 21061, (410) 760-3195
Ready to apply for a loan?