Put your savings on autopilot with innovative, free Kasasa Saver®. This account is linked to either your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash® checking account.
Every month, the rewards earned in your Kasasa® checking are automatically transferred into Kasasa Saver. There, you'll earn up to 0.50% APY* on what you save. Enjoy an automatic way to save more each month by signing up today!
Linked to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.27% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free E-Statements
- Free telephone banking
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning Rewards Is Easy
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
Qualifying for the Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. Even if you don't qualify, there's never a monthly service fee. Plus, you can get back to earning the huge rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions; transfers between accounts; debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union as ATM, PIN-based, or Bill Payment transactions; signature based transactions and purchases made with non-Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union issued debit cards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the last business day of the previous calendar month through one day prior to the last business day of the current calendar month.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
• Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.27% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 0.27% to 0.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
• Kasasa Cash Back: 2.50% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 PIN-based/signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $7.50 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
• Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
• Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05% APY*.
• Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the dividends earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.50%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 0.45% to 2.50% APY depending on the account's balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 3/1/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly enrollment in online banking and receipt of electronic statements are conditions of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact an Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.